1. Urban Decay Primer Potion. I know, I know, I can’t really call myself a beauty blogger without this. I only own ‘Sin’ at the moment – every single time I go shopping I look for the original but it’s always out of stock. One day, one day.
2. UDPP in ‘Eden’. Doubt I’ll be able to get my paws on this for a while but I would like to try it. Don’t know why, mainly because I like collecting things I think. As it looks like more of a yellow-toned base though, it could work nicely under gold shades. Also good for concealing, apparently.
3. Serge Lutens lipstick, as used so beautifully here by Lisa Eldridge. I can’t find this in the UK at the moment and don’t fancy paying $75 plus shipping for it so this might be a wish too far
4. Face primer. I am coming to the end of my Nars one, reviewed here, as part of my Project 10 Pan (nearly finished btw!). Would love to try the Laura Mercier one, so assuming I have saved my pennies by then that is what I shall be getting.
5. Bobbi Brown foundation. Despite being very much wedded to mineral foundation, I do like to have a nice liquid one to hand whenever I want to use one. I’ve never tried a Bobbi Brown foundation before, but keep reading and seeing so many great things about them, that I don’t think it’ll be long before I do a little spend. Possibly the Skin version. I have oily/combination skin prone to dry, flaky patches – the best kind – so any suggestions would be most welcome!
6. MAC blushers. All please. Or at least a 6 pan palette with 6 lovely blushers in them. Particularly have my peepers on Blushbaby, Pinch O’Peach, Sincere, Ambering Rose, Coygirl and Dollymix. Done.
What products are you lusting after right now?