1. I don't like any hot drinks whatsoever. Apart from Bovril. Judge if you please.
2. Meryl Streep is my queen.
3. I'm from Essex.
4. I had to have elocution lessons when I was younger, so fearful was my father of my sister and me speaking like an extra from Eastenders.
5. I have a really good memory for faces and names. Not so for books or films.
6. My favourite film is The Net. No, really.
7. I don't understand why anybody fancies Vince Vaughn.
8. 2013 could well be the year I finally get a tattoo.
9. The loris and the tapir are my two favourite animals.
10. I love reading. I try to read a book a week.
11. The last book I read, and loved, was The Unlikely Pilgrimage of Harold Fry.
12. The last book I read, and didn't love, was Tender is the Night. Sorry, Bear.
13. I love anything striped.
14. I am obsessed with clearing things out of my house on a regular basis. I can't stand clutter.
15. For the first time in my adult life, I don't have a job right now. It feels really weird.
16. I don't eat dairy.
17. I would like to not eat sugar.
18. I don't like watching TV without doing something else at the same time.
19. I went to New York for the first time last year and just about died of love.
20. I really don't like flying, cable cars or going over huge bridges.
21. I don't do any form of organised exercise but I love walking, particularly around London.
22. My favourite drink is Sailor Jerry with ginger and lime.
23. I love pub quizzes. Or any kind of quiz.
24. I love fireworks but hate the bangs, so I watch them with my fingers in my ears.
25. I am going to be 30 this year. I don't yet know how I feel about that.